How to Check Your Account
Forgot a due date? Need to renew a book? Checking your account is easy and accessible 24 hours a day! You can find out what you have checked out, review fines and holds—even renew items! Logging into your account is easy, just follow the steps below:
- Go to the Enterprise homepage.
- Click on “Log In” at the top right of the screen. Enter your Library barcode number and PIN.
- Click on “My Account” at the top of the page.
- Click on “Checkouts.”
This will take you to a list of the items that you have checked out. You can also view due dates and fines from this screen.
If you have any questions about items that you have checked out, please contact the Library at (732) 826-2600.
All library cardholders are assigned a PIN (Personal Identification Number). This number and your complete Library card number will allow you to place an item on hold, renew an item, check your library account and access other online resources.
If you would like to change your PIN, you can do so at the Circulation Desk or follow the directions below.
To change your PIN:
- Click here to login to your Library Account.
- Click “Log In” at the top right of the screen. Enter your Library barcode number and PIN in the appropriate boxes.
- Click “My Account.”
- Click “Change Pin.”
- Enter your current PIN.
- Enter a new PIN, which can be composed of numbers and letters, but no special characters or spaces. Your PIN should be from 4-10 characters long and is not case-sensitive. We suggest that you choose the last four digits of your telephone number as your PIN.
- Re-enter your PIN in the white box.
- Click the blue “Change PIN” button.
Your Library card number and PIN are unique numbers and should be protected as you would any personal passwords. A forgotten PIN must be retrieved from the Circulation Desk in person with proper ID.